top of page

Women spent $600K to be Kim Kardashian, now paying $120K to 'detransition'

Versace Model Jennifer Pamplona, after spending nearly $600K on procedures to transform herself into a Kim Kardashian lookalike, has now paid $120K to "detransition" back to her former appearance.

Women spent $600K to be Kim Kardashian, now paying $120K to 'detransition'
Jennifer Pamplona, Twitter photo

According to New York Post, the 29-year-old model had about 40 cosmetic operations over a 12-year period in an effort to imitate the celebrity, but she eventually realized that her pleasure was only at the surface level.

"People would call me a Kardashian and it started to get annoying," she told Caters. "I had worked and studied and was a businesswoman. I had done all these things and had all these achievements in my personal life, but I was only being recognized because I looked like a Kardashian.

Pamplona was 17 years old when she underwent surgery for the first time. Kardashian was just starting to gain popularity at the time. Pamplona rapidly developed an addiction to procedures that would make her seem like the freshly minted A-lister after her first operation. Three rhinoplasties and eight operations on her bottom, including butt implants and fat injections, to mimic Kardashian's enormous booty, were among the more than 40 treatments she underwent.

She rapidly attracted international notice thanks to her metamorphosis into Kim Kardashian's twin, and she was even highlighted in The Post. Additionally, she amassed more than a million Instagram followers, but happiness did not follow.

Pamplona admitted

I discovered that I was addicted to surgery and I wasn't happy, I was putting filler in my face like I was in the supermarket
It was an addiction and I got into a cycle of surgery equals fame and money, I just lost control of everything. I went through a lot of hard times."

Pamplona claimed that she had been upset for years before realizing that she had body dysmorphia and that she wanted to go back to her natural appearance.

She located a physician in Istanbul who claimed to be able to assist her in return to her former appearance."I saw on the computer beforehand how I would look and it was like I was having a rebirth," she said.

"I had a face and neck lift, buccal fat removal, cat eye surgery, a lip lift and a nose job all at once," she said. "I went into the operation room as one person and I came out as another."

Pamplona, on the other hand, reported problems following the "detransition" procedure, claiming that an illness caused her to "bleed from her cheeks" for three days. "I thought I was dying," she explained. "I was thinking to myself, 'What the hell have I done with my life?' "Thankfully, the brunette is currently making progress toward recovery, but because she still has significant swelling and bruises, the procedure's final effects are not yet clear." But, the Brazilian said she already knows the painful procedure was worth it.

Pamplona said-

The best feeling is knowing I'm not in a fight with myself anymore
I am now who I wanted to be and I really now understand the meaning of life.

"There are people who make it [surgery] look good on Instagram but life isn't perfect, and being addicted to surgery isn't a good thing," she explained, revealing she is working on a documentary, titled "Addiction," about the dangers of the operations.

In order to help those with body dysmorphia, the model has teamed up with a physician to establish a foundation in Brazil."I feel like I can help a lot of people with my life story, but my face is beautiful and now I look even more beautiful," she said.

Pamplona is now posting selfies taken following her "detransition" operation in an effort to expose the unsightly reality of cosmetic treatments.

Read more from the below TAGS & Links-

33 views0 comments

Comentários

Planner 5D- Interior design app

Planner 5D- Interior design app

Flipkart Online Shopping App

Flipkart Online Shopping App

World population to reach 8 billion this year, as the growth rate slows

July 12, 2022 at 6:57:56 AM

15 November 2022 is predicted to be the day that the global population reaches eight billion. The projection is revealed in the UN’s World Population Prospects 2022 report, which also shows that India is on course to surpass China as the world’s most populous country in 2023.

World population to reach 8 billion this year, as the growth rate slows

WHO: Nearly one billion people have a mental disorder

June 22, 2022 at 7:20:50 AM

Nearly one billion people worldwide suffer from some form of mental disorder, according to the latest UN data – a staggering figure that is even more worrying if you consider that it includes around one in seven teenagers.

WHO: Nearly one billion people have a mental disorder

What can the UN do? Check the top 5 questions answered

April 6, 2022 at 10:51:48 AM

The current war in Ukraine, following the Russian invasion, has sparked all sorts of questions about the United Nations, particularly the role of the Security Council, the General Assembly and the Secretary-General.

What can the UN do? Check the top 5 questions answered

Ukraine: UN’s Guterres joins call for Bucha war crimes probe

April 6, 2022 at 8:22:29 AM

UN chief António Guterres on Tuesday added his voice to the growing international calls for a war crimes investigation into the killing of civilians in the Ukrainian town of Bucha.

Ukraine: UN’s Guterres joins call for Bucha war crimes probe

Recent terrorist attacks in Israel undermine ‘prospects for peace’: Guterres

March 31, 2022 at 8:29:57 AM

Secretary-General António Guterres on Tuesday night condemned recent terrorist attacks in Israel that have claimed the lives of at least 11 Israeli citizens.

Recent terrorist attacks in Israel undermine ‘prospects for peace’: Guterres

China's BYD ceases to produce gasoline-powered vehicles

4/4/22, 7:00 AM

Chinese auto manufacturer BYD announced Sunday that it has already ceased the production of traditional gasoline-powered vehicles starting from March.

China's BYD ceases to produce gasoline-powered vehicles

Performance-oriented all-new ŠKODA SLAVIA 1.5 TSI Launched creates a segment of its own

3/27/22, 10:42 AM

All new ŠKODA SLAVIA 1.5 TSI starts at ₹ 16.19 lacs

CARS24 Raises $450 Million, Nearly Doubles Its Valuation To $1.84 Billion

9/25/21, 6:16 AM

CARS24, India’s leading e-commerce platform for pre-owned vehicles, announced today the closing of a $450M round of funding including a $340M Series F equity round alongside $110M debt from diversified financial institutions.

CARS24 Raises $450 Million, Nearly Doubles Its Valuation To $1.84 Billion

Tata Motors launches the ‘XPRES’ brand for fleet customers

7/18/21, 6:13 PM

Tata Motors, one of India’s leading automobile manufacturers, today announced the launch of a new brand ‘XPRES,’ exclusively for fleet customers.

Tata Motors launches the ‘XPRES’ brand for fleet customers

Audi India announces curated ownership plans for Audi e-tron and Audi e-tron Sportback customers

7/18/21, 5:56 PM

Special Service Plans, Extended Warranty and Buyback for a hassle-free ownership experience

TikTok hits 1 billion global active users

9/28/21, 8:56 AM

TikTok mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.

TikTok hits 1 billion global active users

FACT CHECK: Crypto is increasingly being used for criminal activity and is a haven for illicit finance

6/23/21, 6:11 AM

Because cryptocurrency is still new, we are often asked about the biggest myths surrounding it. It’s common for a new market or product to confuse people until they get familiar with it. Think about Airbnb: the idea of staying in a stranger’s home seemed crazy until it didn’t.

PUBG: NEW STATE surpasses 17 Million Google play store PRE-REGISTRATIONS following its recent ALPHA TEST

6/19/21, 4:40 AM

KRAFTON, Inc. to open pre-registration for the game on Apple’s App Store in Q3 2021

bottom of page